Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!

What a fun week! Our Stations, Reading Workshop, and Theme have all been centered around one of my most favorite authors...Dr. Seuss.

Literacy Stations have been a blast thanks to Mrs. Oakes' Dr. Seuss Lessons. I use a lot of Mrs. Oakes' units and resources in our class. They are absolutely AMAZING! If you are a primary teacher, I highly suggest you check them out. She is also the author of the Fabulous in First blog.






We also celebrated Wacky Wednesday on Leap Day.





Today students worked with Horton Hatches the Egg. Tomorrow is Bartholomew and Oobleck.  I will be sure to post photos this weekend. I want close with our Dr. Seuss greetings. This Dr. Seuss camera app was introduced to me by Mrs. Oakes. The kids couldn't get enough of it today!




















Aren't they priceless?!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment